Thursday 18 May 2017

More Travel Outbound Bags

I've been busy making as per usual and I thought I'd share a couple of Travel Outbound bags that I sewed up.  I first made Chase's (¼ Inch Mark) pattern in January for a swap partner at The Threadhouse Retreat and I knew then I'd need one and it had great potential as a gift project and is easy to personalise to match the recipient.  I made one for me to co-ordinate with my Cora bag, and then one for my mum (the Cotton+Steel cat print canvas) as a birthday gift.  She loves it: perfect as a caddy for storing her phone, iPad, puzzles, pens all in one place.  She's quite hard to make for so I'm extra pleased with this one.








It's a great pattern with a very satisfying result.  It relies on good quality zips and I bought these Japanese ball zips from Nanagracy on Etsy.  Great choice of colours and sizes and they arrived fast too, well worth it!
SaveSave

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a fab pattern! I'd really like to have a go, and thanks for the heads up on another zip source! There's something about nice zips.... As usual your choice of fabrics is so lovely - that 'Maker' fabric is ace.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.