Monday 29 July 2013

Kaffe and Horner at Saints and Pinners

For my monthly visit to Saints and Pinners I thought I would put some fabrics together from Anna Maria Horner and Kaffe Fassett.  Both are lovers of intense,bold and vibrant colour and both are multi product designers.  Their fabrics together is a happy marriage- bundle names are purely fictional and a flight of fancy on my part but the important info is that the fabrics are all 20% off when you spend £10 or more.

Gin and Tonic
Citrus and bubbles with a hint of elegance.

Summer Pudding
Say no more with those colours, love these together!


Cloisonné 
Inspired by beads, jewellery and a touch of the orient...

Wine Gums
A tropical opulent slightly over the top mix...

Fields of Gold
This makes me think of fields of buttercups and wild flowers.
That was fun.  Enjoy! 
sib blog

7 comments:

  1. These are all so lovely - while I remember, from what I heard everyone in your fantasy fabric shop found it quite a revelation! My favourite 'bundle' is Summer Pudding - pinky purples do float my boat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Summer pudding! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sort* I particularly like Gin & Tonic ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of pretty combinations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmm, my two very favourite fabric designers! I just lurve them both. I like your occaisional blog visits to fabric shops, Kerry - makes me think to go and look. Perhaps I should do a monthly visit, too. (Just don't tell my husband!). Liked your FQR review. I was in your PJ class (I was the slow one ; ) Just wish I'd done the dummy run first as I'd intended)...haven't continued since my return, as in between building a patio I've started a quilt I bought a few fabrics for at the quilt market, but its my next project and looking forward to it : ) Right, now for Saints and Pinners... Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh, I love the summer pudding batch, and it is nice to see asha again (mine in plum is almost gone, carefully stashed.) Your fantasy fabric shop table looked so fun, I hope I get to take part next year in one of your classes :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you fabric enabler, you! Now that you've shown me Cell Structure Americana and Kaffe Persian Vase grey, I am powerless to resist... Fabric is calling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.