Wednesday 26 June 2013

Colette Hawthorn Pattern- Pre Order

Following the launch of Hawthorn, Colette are running a sew- along and a contest similar to when they launched Laurel. I definitely want to take part in this one and Annie has now got a pre-order option on the due-to-arrive-any-time Hawthorn pattern at her shop.  

The sew-along starts today with a post on fabric choices and making a muslin and the competition looks like it ends around 29th July.   There are sew-along posts on full and small bust so this could be a great learning experience if they are areas you have struggled to fit in the past and you could make a peplum blouse instead of a dress.  I am planning my dress right now!  Awaiting a fabric sample...
sib blog

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a gorgeous Dress. Hope I can by the pattern when being in London for the FQ-Retreat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the peplum blouse. Good Luck! Jo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this dress and Colette paterns in general. Will try to buy the fabric today in town and start!!! Rox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.