Wednesday 4 January 2017

January at Eternal Maker: Sale Time!

Anna is having a big clear out at Eternal Maker so I thought I'd have a look through and pick my favourite nine fabrics from the sale.  I don't know how long the bargains will continue but Anna's @eternalmaker_destash is worth following as well as the @eternalmaker Instagram feed for news.

From left to right, row by row:

  1. Love Bugs Collection from Riley Blake.  Get ready for Valentine's Day makes!
  2. Critter Stamp, mustard by Ellen Luckett Baker for Kokka.  Linen cotton blend. 
  3. Happy Dishes Ring a Ling from Ruby Line Sparkle by Melody Miller.  A blast from the past in pre Cotton+ Steel designing days from Melody.  Cotton/linen blend.
  4.  Mousey Mouse, from Catnap by Lizzie House from Andover Fabrics.  Love this print, I've used it on a few projects including most recently my second Simple Sampler quilt here and here.
  5. Penny's Dolls House roll-up by Darlene Zimmerman for Robert Kaufman.  1930s repro prints bargain at £20!
  6. Italian Check in Fawn Pink.  Coating weight fabric in a 80% wool/20% blend.  150cm wide and perfect for coats and jackets.  Dry clean only.
  7. Notepads Type, Julia Rothman for Windham fabrics.  For all the stationery addicts!
  8. Picnic Check Honey Bee from Glamping, Mary Jane butters for Moda.  Glorious sunny large check print!
  9. Paris Paws, Alexander Henry fabrics.  Cute retro cat design.

1 comment:

  1. And now I've gone and bought more fabric! Thank you for the recommendations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.