Tuesday 8 December 2015

December at Plush Addict

Time for my second of three early December visits to my blog sponsor shops and it's the turn of Plush Addict.  Good timing too as there is currently a 7 Offers of Christmas promotion with different 48 hour deals- today and tomorrow is 20% off all quilting cottons and it including bundles and yardage!
For a quick burst of Christmas, I like the Christmas 2015 Bundle of 8 FQs, especially the skaters and the houses.
Toy Chest is a candy coloured rainbow of 1930s animal prints from Riley Blake.  The prints are from Penny Rose fabrics. Yardage is here.  Definitely a print range to consider for the Farmer's Wife 1930s quilt-along!
Canyon is a new range from Kate Spain for Moda.  A pretty, icey colour palette and nature inspired designs:
Co-ordinating Kona prints have been added too.  See the full range plus precuts here.  The Desert Moonlight print is the stand out for me.


I think Bloom is my favourite range from Dashwood fabrics so far- they've certainly had a good year!  I like the variety of scale and the colours.  You can find yardage here.

I can distantly remember a Christmas when I wanted Holly Hobbie everything, I think I received a bag with a mini Holly Hobbie doll in the front pocket that I adored- circa 1980.  And here's the 21st century return in a handy bundle...find individual fabrics here.
I'm just about to embark on a cushion making marathon, not patchwork but piped, single fabric cushions for gifts.  These reversible fabrics look amazing and are upholstery heavy weight- no need for interfacing and great for projects that need to be hardwearing, this is the grey colour way- both sides shown:


It's a large scale, reversible print which offers up lots of possibilities- double sided cushions, curtains which look good from both sides etc!  Also available in a fawn colour way.  These fabrics are wide at 140cm wide with a 32cm pattern repeat. 


I have insider knowledge that the next 7 days offer coming up is for Haberdashery on Thursday.  A good time to treat yourself to a jumbo bag of Clover clips... even cheaper when the discount kicks in, 


Or a fancy pincushion, I love this mannequin, sewing space eye candy!


And don't forget basics like interfacing and threads.  And if I was to give you a hint for a future bargain, I'd say, start planning which Kona cottons you need to restock ;).


Enjoy and keep an eye out on @PlushAddict on Twitter for bargain announcements!

sib blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.