Saturday 12 January 2013

Village Habby news

Annie has a busy year ahead what with a a new bricks and mortar shop and a baby on the way but she has found the time to keep her online store  packed as usual with new temptation and sale offers.  She mentioned that Anna Maria Horner Field Study Voiles were in stock- happy news.  Little Folks Voiles have to be one of my all time fav fabric lines, perfect for clothing and ideal for a bit of quilt luxury.  I fancy the Field Study for (dare I say it) 'spring' clothing and accessories, scarves and the like.
And there is plenty in the sale with an extra 20% off sale with the code SALE20- offer up to 18th Jan.  YOu can find Liberty Bloomsbury, as used in my Sewing Portfolio pattern.   This is the Lytton print in colour way C
Cherry Christmas-Deck the halls in Cardinal.   you know you'll want it next Autumn when it will be long gone and you are just feeling like making a Christmas quilt!
With my new found appreciation of purple I have been cutting into a bit of this Heather Ross print, Country mice, available in pink, natural and green too
Check out more sale fabrics here
sib blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time out to leave your thoughts, I do very much appreciate you stopping by! Blogger is not sending comments through by email at the moment so I'll reply in the comments.